Well, I’m sure you’d find more than fifty two names for love if you looked hard enough! This season of love, everyone’s looking for the perfect way to celebrate with their loved ones and we can’t think of anything that proclaims love more than a heartfelt and handmade gift. To save you time from hunting all over for handmade gift ideas, we have a list of 25 ideas for Valentines Day Gifts. Gifts to make yourself, from the heart and by the hand!
25 DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts
DIY Valentine Day Gifts For Her
1. XOXO Clutch – Stay in style this Valentine’s season with a hot pink clutch to hold your essentials – one that you can make yourself!
2. Love Word Necklace – If you love someone who loves jewelry, this little necklace is sure to wow them!! All you need are basic jewelry supplies to make it.
3. Beaded Heart Jewelry – Get your creative juices flowing and take some time out to make these delightful beaded jewelry pieces, perfect for a fashionista on Valentine’s Day!!
4. Hearts in her hair Band – This is a sweet little gift for little girls and little girls at heart! Very simple and all you need is pink and red felt!
5. DIY Phone case – A person’s phone never leaves her side, so a phone case ensures that you’re always thought of when she sees it!!
DIY Beauty gifts
1. Love Potion Bubble Bath – This is such a pretty little gift, you won’t feel like using it! Bonus: you get free printable labels too!
2. DIY Lotion Bars – These lotion bars made of natural ingredients are perfect for Valentine’s day; soft skin that invites kisses!
3. Heart shaped Soap – With a little effort, you can make these gorgeous soaps that look like they cost a bomb! With a little more effort, you can even print messages on them!
4. Heart Glitter Nail polish – What girl doesn’t like glitter? Or nail polish? Put the two together in this glam little gift.
5. 2 Ingredient Lip Gloss – Sometimes, simple stuff works best; and what can be simpler than a two ingredient lip gloss that looks and feels great?
Valentine’s Day Gift for Men
1. DIY Shaving Cream – Make this completely natural shaving cream devoid of chemicals and preservatives. He won’t go back to the synthetic ones!
2. Comic Book Coasters – For the geek lover, a.k.a. the guys in The Big Bang Theory!! These require a little bit of effort but are so worth it in the end! Perfect handmade gifts for him!
3. Leather Conversation Hearts – Valentine’s doesn’t need to be all about pink; make these manly brown hearts for the man in your life!
4. ‘Extremely Hot’ Men’s Apron – For that ‘hot’ special man in your life! At least this will tempt him to enter the kitchen once in a while!
5. Printable Love Coupons – Everyone wants a little loving on Valentine’s Day, so give your man some coupons that he can ‘cash’! Get creative and get the heat on with your own messages (wink, wink)!!
DIY Valentine Day Gifts for Kids
1.Valentine Gift Bags – Valentine is the time to turn something as rough as burlap into something very pretty!! Perfect for kids to share with their friends with tiny little tokens of love inside.
2.Valentine Crayon Boxes – These pretty little boxes make the perfect party favors for a Valentine themed party; embellish them any way you like!
3. Valentine Snow Globe – Who doesn’t love a snow globe? And when it’s a hand made one, the love is doubled!
4. Glitter Heart Jars – These jars can be made with supplies as basic as glue and glitter, and can be used to stuff with little heart shaped treats.
5. DIY Valentine Bookmarks – Bookmarks are among the easiest gifts to make, and are really useful ones too!
DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts
1.Valentine’s Wall Art – Strapped for time and money? Make this 10 minute Valentine’s wall art that is sure to take your friend’s breath away!
2. DIY Sharpie Mugs – Start your morning with your cup overflowing with love! Extremely easy to make and very effective!
3. Tiny Hearts Photo Frame – Make your own version of this sweet photo frame with foam cut outs, or use a heart punch to cut your own shapes from a sheet of foam.
4. ‘You complete me’ Pillowcases – These pillowcases are absolutely adorable and are really easy once you get hold of iron on transfer sheets.
5. Mix n Match Votives – These votives are a breeze to make and all they need are scraps of paper and washi tape.