It’s the season for love! Valentines day is around the corner. Even though we don’t make a lot of fuss about Valentine’s day in our family, it is difficult not to get struck by cupid during this mushy season. That reminds me have you seen our February Facebook cover photo which is all about love thanks to Valentine’s Day? Here it is
If you are not following us on Facebook, trust me you are missing a lot!!! Check out our Facebook icon at the right and “LIKE” us now!
For Sam, Valentine’s day is a great way to make lots of crafts and gifts for all her favorite people. And where do I look for Valentine’s day ideas for crafts, gifts and printables, but the internet. When I struck gold, I had to share it with all my lovely readers.
The best part is that most of these Valentine’s Day ideas for kids do not need a lot of craft supplies, skills or time. There is a whole range of ideas here from the ultra simple ones to the awesomely cute ones.
Pick one or two which you like, from each category and get started now to make your valentine’s day special with your kids.
15 Valentine’s Day Crafts, Gifts and Printables for kids
1. A 3D photo card plus a lollipop from 24.7.365
2. Pencil toppers made from pipe cleaners via Teach Me Mommy
3. Adorable candy boxes made from matchboxes via Inchmark
4. A heart key chain from the fabulous Poornima and her blog A Spoonfull of Ideas
5. Butterfly valentine with lollipop from Skip to my Lou
6. Printable Valentine cards via livinglocurto
7. Valentine bookmarks from Positively Splendid
8. Googly eyes printable for Valentine’s Day via AR Mommy
9. Valentine’s day cute printable from my friend and awesome mommy blogger Gauri Kekre
10. Pencil holder printable for kids via Crystal and Comp
11. Melted crayon heart card from the amazing ArtsyCraftsyMom
12. Tissue paper heart card from Sorting Sprinkles
13. Fish valentines from Spoonful
14. Handprint valentine cards from Stockpiling Moms
15. Hug Cards made out of Cereal boxes from Kix Cereals